OtoClear Ear Irrigation Systems:
OtoClear Tips were developed as a better way to irrigate patients' ears.
Older ear irrigation methods that simply shot out a stream of water were often
too harsh and could injure the eardrum. Not to mention that they were messy
(kind of like trying to attach a balloon to a spigot...while the water is turned on).
What makes the OtoClear Ear Irrigation Tip with Gentle Touch Design so
unique and effective are two simple features:
- A design that directs water to the sides of the ear canal at
30 degree angles, instead of directly at the tympanic membrane.
- A soft tip that fits snugly and comfortably into the ear canal with exit
portals for the water and debris to escape without splash back.
Features & Benefits
OtoClear Ear Irrigation Tips have many benefits to you and your patients.
(in addition to gently, thoroughly and safely removing cerumen).
Benefits for your patients
- NEW Improves patient comfort because of the soft, Gentle Touch Design.
- NEW Directs water flow away from the tympanic membrane at a 30°
angle for increased efficacy, virtually eliminating the risk of rupture.
- Flare-tip design - Like your elbow, OtoClear tips can not be
over-inserted into the ear canal.
- Easy exit for debris - If you have the OtoClear tip fully inserted
into the ear canal (see picture A) and you turn on the water
(see picture B) there could be a big mess. But there isn't. Exit portals
let the water and debris drain in a controlled manner, keeping you
and your patients clean and dry.
Benefits for you
- Variety of Delivery Devices - The OtoClear Ear Irrigation Tip is
designed to conveniently attach to The NEW Spray Wash Bottle,
Portable Waterpik® or a table top Waterpik®.
- Easy to order - Contact us on the Web, phone or fax us and we'll get
them out to you, most of the time we'll ship it the same day.
- Single-Use - Use it once, throw it away. No clean up.
Spray Wash Bottle System CM-7290: includes 20 OtoClear Tips, 1 Spray Wash Bottle and 1 ear irrigation basin.
- Adequate for facilities performing a low volume of irrigation procedures, or those that prefer a manual device.
- Manual spray pump that produce a larger volume per spray (36%+ increase) than syringes of other manual spray devices.
- Temperature guage to indicate safe water temperature for ear irrigation.
- Good for patients who might be sensitive to the noise or pulsation of an automated device
- 500ml reservoir.
Ear Lavage System CM-7280: includes 40 OtoClear Tips, 1 Waterpik, 3 adapter wands and 1 ear irrigation basin.
- Perfect for facilities performing a high volume of irrigation procedures.
- Automated, pulsed lavage with proven safety and effectiveness (as demonstrated by a Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Study)
- Delivers higher volume of water than manual devices.
- One-touch High and Low settings.
- Completely portable Waterpik designed with rechargeable battery.
- Self contained 210ml water reservoir.
- 2 year Manufacturer Warranty.